Saturday, April 25, 2009

No Secrets

How do you keep a secret from your best friend? How do u keep a secret form the one person you always wanna talk to? How do I keep a secret for you my love? The answer to this question is a simple "you can't". Or I can't for that matter; I have to will myself to keep this lil though till I see. Sad enough I have to forgo something to keep this lil piece of thought from birthing itself off my tongue and though my teeth. I am up cause I wanna tell you something so bad that I can sleep. Because of you my summer insomnia decided to spring forward and has made an early appearance. Like Sophia sleep is on my shoulder like that nap we laughed so hard about. Maybe today will be another Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.

I have a secret and I really can’t keep it. Maybe it’s not a secret and i just feel the need to share this with you. So I guess the solution here is to redefine the situation. As we agree there are no secrets, there will be no secrets, must say it has work thus far. For now I will call it a package. I will be your UPS guy shorts and every thing, seeing how you love those legs and thighs. (All of a sudden I feel like a two piece dinner special.) I will keep this package till I see you for your signature is required for delivery.

No comments: