Friday, April 10, 2009

The Reverse Sampson.

I have abandoned my page for a while now. Quite a few events have unfold through the pass months..Maybe i will share maybe i will carry on like it was a blurr. Today is my birthday and i decided to cut off my dreads. Or so the plan was from morning yesterday morning that is....That never happend as my co-polit for the day Ms. Jenkins thought i was too bougie to cut my hair in any off the side baber shop. As it turned out i need to be well serviced at a styling saloon. Now if u know me i could care less lets just cut the hair and be good.
As it turned out today or (yesterday considering press time of this entry)... we had some weather issues. So the hair business was delayed by some tornado loving. Yes nothing better than the sirens going off so as to mask the sounds of passion on a cool alabama afternoon. Who cares about the hail outside of the 40 mile per hour winds...if we are gonna go out we may as well go out with and orgasmic bang!!! Ok so nuff said..i am suppose to be talking about my de-locking.
So where are we...yes it is 10pm and my co-pilot has now become by barber or stylist as she prefers. I have to admit i felt so signs of cold feet to withdraw from my decision of de-rastification. Need less to say she did an excellent job...i really was impressed. This gesture of cutting my hair was as intimate as the days when she started locking them. I think i could see her doing this in a more permanent capacity. You may ask why would i even do such a thing..well truth be told i think its all about symbology. A new begining so to speak, a sign of commitment to my stylist who in the not to distant furture will be called something that u would never see coming either. A buddy..lets call him (child father) told me when and if i cut off my dreads i would lose my pussy magnet. As if to say if i did i would not get laid ever again...or well lil does he know. Woman like new tings...so guess wah...yeh i am sure u can figure that out.
What i will say though is delila came to town and i was de-locked, how ever the result was contrary to the biblical story..i on the onther hand became stronger. :)

2 comments:

Precious said...

I like this piece. I like your piece.

Lexi~Breau said...

Love it.. love it... beautiful together.